Sunday, September 20, 2009

Not much going on this week


Another napping picture. Katelyn will fall asleep anywhere! Hanna was holding her and watching TV.






Not much took place this week. Hanna and Kade went and got their flu shots. They did really well. Now mom and dad are the only ones left to get them. No one here wants to relive 2 years ago!

3 months old

Katelyn is now eating 4 oz each time. She is growing so much! I can't believe that she is 3 months old already. She tries to roll and sit up when you lay her on her back. So far she hasn't gotten it, but she is trying.

Kade is not feeling well this weekend. I think that it is his ears. I think I will make an appointment tomorrow so we stay on top of it.

Hanna and Haleigh have been having alot of fun with dance. Haleigh goes to dance on Tuesday night, while Hanna goes on Wed. night. Those two busy are our busy days, we are stuck in town late both nights.
I have been spending time on Facebook. I was told all summer I should get on Facebook, so I finally got an account and now all I do on there is play games. I have been farming online...its fun and you don't have all the worries and stresses of real farming. :) And it gives me something to do while I am pumping.

Today was a nice fall day so we took the kids to the park for a picnic and to play. They had lots of fun swing and climbing. Everyone was ready to rest when they got home.

Dad with his girls


Just swinging!


KK is watching everyone

Playing in the tunnel

No comments:

Post a Comment