Saturday, September 12, 2009

Well its been a couple of weeks since the last entry. Last week I actually wrote up an entry and then it would not save... I know just my luck! So I will try and recall all things that happened.


Hanna lost her other front tooth while at school. She was so excited! She left the tooth out for the tooth fairy, but not in her special pillow that great grandma made. Well the tooth fairy did not come. She was very upset and she was sure it was all because it wasn't in her pillow. But she put it out the next and all was well and the tooth fairy made it. Hanna started dance class this week. School is going well for her, she really likes it.
Haleigh, Haleigh oh Haleigh! I think you will be the one I get all my gray hair from. Last Friday you were talking to one of the moms at the daycare. When I asked what it was about she didn't say. The other mom told me she had gotten a card pulled (behavior card). I asked why and you told me you could not remember because you did not want to tell me. Well you ended up having to tell your dad ... you it a little boy in your class. Your dad asked where you hit him.. "on the cheek of course" you said. Oh My! I was unsure what we were going to do with you. The next day you spent fighting with Hanna over the TV. Hanna came down crying and wiping her leg. When I asked what happened she showed me this large amount of spit running down her leg. When I asked you what happened you said you were trying to spit on the chair. I asked when we started spitting on the chair and you got mad and told me you thought it was better than spitting on Hanna. On Wed I dropped you off at your first CCD class. I could not believed it that you were the only girl and all the boys in your class are the ones getting in trouble in school with you. But I did have alot of time to talk to the dad of the young man you hit and he told me that you had your arm twisted first. I could not believe that you never mentioned it. I asked you about it on the way home and you told me he had twisted your arm at recess. I asked why you did not mention it and told me because I never asked!

Here is Haleigh in one of her "angel" moments. She let Katelyn take a little nap.

Kade loves being a big boy at the daycare. When we drop of the girls at school he tells them goodbye and then claps and cheers when we turn onto the street Linda lives. Kade has nicknamed Katelyn KK. He loves helping her and giving her kisses. I was going to try and start potty training last week since we had a long weekend. But Jeff and his family came to visit so I decided there were too many distractions, but we will get to that soon.

Katelyn you are now 3 months old! I can't believe how fast it is going. You are changing every day. You love to be talked to . Just being in the same room with a person isn't enough, someone needs to be talking to you. Its not an issue here at home, someone is always in your face. But the at the Daycare you are raising hell if no one is talking to you. You have also been sleeping really well. You have always sleep at least 4 hours at night. But recently you have slept from 9-4 and 9-5! I hope that is your new schedule. You and dad have a special bond. He is the only one that seems to be able to get a burps out of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment