Sunday, October 4, 2009

They are growing up so fast....3 new teeth and a roll over!

They are growing up so fast! This week we had 3 new teeth... ok so it's not Katelyn, but Kade. I know 2 1/2 and still teething. We like to drag things out. Kade got both eye teeth and one of the front bottom tooth in the last week. Could explain the cranky spells?? Or maybe it is something. We noticed about two weeks ago that Kade was limping. I thought maybe it was his worn out sandals, so we changed shoes. He still was limping...so I took him to the dr and after holding him down for X rays and all they could not see anything. They are thinking it could be a viral infection that landed in his hip. So they are thinking in a week or so it should clear up. I sure hope so! He has not been sleeping so well.
Kade ... you got to go pick corn with dad! You were so excited. It was funny when he came to pick you up, you were both in John Deere hats and gray sweatshirts.
My matching farmers





Miss Katelyn... you too are growing and changing. Now Linda told me that you have rolled over (tummy to back) a couple times this week. I haven't seen it here at home yet. And the rule is all "firsts" happen at home before at Daycare. That way I don't have to worry about missing anything. So while its not "offical" ... I think that you are close to rolling over :)
You are also talking so much and giggling. You get so tickled you almost start laughing. I love the sound of a baby laugh! Lets see... the other things you have started are trying to blow raspberries and you are really working grandma other. It seems like every time you hang out with Grandma you cry unless you are being held. I keep reassuring her that Linda and I don't hold you all day... but I am not sure she is buying it.
Haleigh you are struggling with fall harvest! On Monday, you did not have school so you and Hanna were able to spend time with dad on the combine. You really enjoyed it, but aren't enjoying it so much now. Everyone around us is cutting beans and picking corn, on top of that it has been so windy and everything is stirred up. You were up all night with your asthma. I hope we can get on top of it before school tomorrow. You sound so bad! Otherwise things have been going well. You are doing good at school. Sounds like you are making new friends...mostly the boys, but never the less. You seem to really like taking dance. Hanna and you have been practicing all weekend. I am not sure I can handle both of you dancing around the house! :)
Hanna ... I keep telling you how big of a help you are. You really like to help me...most of the time. Sometimes you get impatient with Katelyn and Kade, but I'm really not sure how I could it all without you. You really seem to enjoy school again this year. You are excited about the up coming field trip. You are still getting used to not having any front teeth! It has been fun watching you trying to figure how to eat certain things. Haleigh and you have been practicing dance all weekend. You really like dance and love to show anyone who will watch you.
I have this cute picture frame that says "Our Crazy Family"
So I asked you to take a funny picture and this is what you guys came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment